Feature of G20, its Use and Maintenance:
1. Select the inner diameter of the trachea to be 28mm, the length of which should not exceed 300mm, and keep the air pressure 5-6Mpa, and keep the internal cleaning and the tracheal joint should be firmly connected.
2. When installing the drilling bit material, check the gap between the drilling bit tail and the supporting body, and then hold the handle and slowly apply pressure to the rock drilling direction to make the drilling bit work work normally.
3. When the wind is working normally, add lubrication once every 2-3 hours and inject it from the connecting pipe.
4. When hitting the soft ore layer, do not insert all the drilling bit filler into the ore layer to prevent air strikes.
5. If the drilling bit is stuck in the crack, do not shake the air violently to prevent damage to the connected components.
6. If the filter screen is blocked by dirt, it should be removed in time, and the filter screen must not be removed.
7. During the period of use, the wind is removed at least twice in the week, and the diesel is cleaned, blown, and coated with lubricating oil, and then assembled for trial use.
8. If the wind is stopped for a long time, it should be disassembled for cleaning, oil seal and warehouse storage.